For seniors looking to expand their social relationships, pursue new hobbies, and rid themselves
of daily chores that come with owning a home, The Arbors is the perfect place to move.
Living at The Arbors will allow you to reclaim your time, let you discover new activities,
and help you live your best life.
Independent living gives you the flexibility of choosing a rental plan or investment payment plan that fits your needs. The investment option offers a lower monthly fee by investing money upon entrance.
- Utilities furnished (excluding telephone)
- Wi-Fi included
- Campus cable available at reduced rate
- Outdoor private balcony or patio
- Individually-controlled heating and air conditioning
- Receptionist on duty 24 hours per day
- Motion sensor technology for your peace of mind
- Fitness center equipped with strength training equipment, cardio machines, and free weights
- Medical transportation available on a fee-for-service basis
- Staff chaplain and pastoral counseling services
- Group transportation to shopping, dining out, and special events
- Gated community with 24 hour electronic security and nighttime guard service
- On-site pharmacy with delivery services
- On-site beauty salon and barber service
- Free dog treats at reception desk
The Arbors feature one and two bedroom apartments. The apartments come in a variety of sizes, from studios to large suites. Every apartment has a full kitchen, a balcony, and an emergency call system for your peace of mind. One meal a day is provided with an option to purchase additional meals. The private dining room is available to residents to entertain family and friends.
Schedule a Tour
Seeing is believing. Contact us to schedule a tour and to get more information on St. Martin's in the Pines. Fill out the form or call us at 205.314.4292.